Saturday, January 30, 2010

Silent Auction for Haiti



This is a double page spread that I was thinking of doing as a workshop, only it took a pretty long time, what with all the paper piecing and stamping. I love how it turned out, though, and I just had it sitting on my desk waiting for pictures. (Oh, yes, I totally lifted it from someone on the CTMH bulletin boards, too - sorry, can't remember your name!) Anyway, the principal at the school I work at announced a silent auction to raise some money for Haiti, and at first I didn't think I had anything to donate, but in the middle of the night, I thought of this. I suppose it's only useful for someone who already has 12x12 albums, so I'm not sure that anyone will bid on my item, but it's the best I could come up with on such short notice. It's really the first time I've put anything out in public!

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper and cardstock from Sweet Home Level 2 paper pack, Neighbourhood and Chocolate Alphabet Large My Acrylix stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Garnet, Indian Corn Blue, Olive, Desert Sand, and Cocoa, ribbon from Designer Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea to donate a page that is already done :D

    love that felicity paper you used on your last post - fun pose too :D

    ReplyDelete