Tuesday, January 21, 2014

June 2012 Project 12

So I don't know if any of you recall, but I was following along with Project 12 for a whole year (!) in 2011, but then I missed a bunch of 2012.  I thought it would be a good idea to go back and catch up, so here is the double-pager I made for June: 
All the products I used came from my January Counterfeit Kit, and here's the Page Maps sketch I used (also from June 2012):
I was a little intimidated to leave that whole section on the upper right blank, but I guess with the busy paper, it works.  It's growing on me!

Here's the right side with the journaling:
And the left side with the doily title and cork speech bubble:

So have you given some thought to making your own counterfeit kit next month?  It is so much fun, and I've been able to get a ton of scrapping done!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch - love the misting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about leaving a huge gap in the layout, I guess it grows on you after awhile :) Love what you did with the sketch and the misting too

    ReplyDelete