Thursday, February 11, 2010

Date Night

So last weekend Jason fell asleep not even a half hour into our date night. He's usually not that bad, and makes it to bed at least! I thought he looked kinda cute there, so I had to snap some pictures. A few minutes after I took them, he woke and said, "Did I fall asleep?" Uh, yeah! Basically, this layout came together pretty quickly, but I decided to back-stitch the lines on the journaling block, an idea I got from the newest Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. That took a while, but I think it looks pretty cool. Well, off to watch the first episode of the new Survivor! (I have high hopes!)

Supplies (all CTMH): Vanilla Cream cardstock, patterned paper from Caprice and Notebook Level 2 paper packs, Chocolate Alphabet Large and Intrinsic Backgrounds My Acrylix stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Crystal Blue, Chocolate and Cocoa, Exclusive Inks marker in Cocoa, My Stickease from Caprice Level 1 and Level 2 packs

Other: embroidery floss, date stamp
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That is too funny!!! I'm usually the one that does that!!!Great layout Roxy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you have a sense of humor!! Love the backstitching on your journalling card...have to try this too I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! What a great idea! Not sure I will try the backstitching altho it looks great...I'm not so great at stitching my layouts!

    ReplyDelete