Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Layout #14

Aussie Scrapper, I hope you're looking at this layout! Basically, it tells about the conversation between my daughter and her daycare worker. Ailis told the lady that it was okay for her to eat bugs because she's an Australian Aborigine! I howled with laughter when her daycare worker told me the story. It is true, she is an Aborigine, but only one sixteenth or something. Too cute!
This was a quick layout. I almost made my own patterned paper for the purple strips by heat embossing white snowflakes on purple cardstock, but I'm glad I used the other paper instead, because it save a bunch of time. I also love the tag - I saved it from something or other, then I sponged and swiped the edges to grunge it up a bit. Enjoy!
Supplies (all CTMH): White Daisy and Desert Sand cardstock, patterned paper from Bella Level 2 paper pack, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Black, Cocoa, and Desert Sand
Other: tag was a found item, black pen from Creative Memories, journaling spot from Prima Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. They don't care what's in the snow do they!? I forgot to mention in the post above, I love your way of keeping track of stories and things that happen. I'm going to have to start a journal too!

    Great layout Rox!!!

    ReplyDelete