Friday, April 8, 2011

A little smidge of a peek!

Here it is, just the tiniest little peek of my Scrap-tures layout. What do you think of the Perfect Pearls, yum yum, and that GORGEOUS patterned paper?! Seeing I can't share the whole layout yet (rules, ya know!) and I don't have anything else scrappy to post, I thought I'd show you this photo I took on my way down to Kamloops last week. Just before Cache Creek, I spotted these guys beside the road. My teammate and driver drove a little further, then said, "Hey, do you guys mind turning around so I can get a photo of that?" I didn't think they'd still be there, but they were! I felt like titling this photo, "How you doin'?" But you have to say it in that Joey Tribiani voice. And if you don't know who Joey Tribiani is, there's no hope for ya! Okay, I'm slightly delirious from the stress of my life, so I will end this post now. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Roxy, "how YOU doing?"!!! Yep, I know who Joey is ;) Phew, there IS hope for me!!!

    You are such a tease! Can't wait to see more of your layout! Also looking forward to hearing more about your Spring Break adventures!

    Thanks for your comments on my blog too - it's good to go away for a while then come back and think that I've been busy as I don't think that I have done anywhere near as much crafting as I would have liked to have done! My friend is teaching me to crochet, I have now mastered the first basic lazy daisy flower (that was my homework and I have made about 10 so far) so now she will show me another flower to make. Just have to see how they look on my cards or layouts now!

    Hoping your weather is improving, it's glorious here today!

    Hugs, Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How YOU Doin!!!!!? WHo doesn't know friends?? Weirdos (: Awesome pic!!!! and you are a TEASE!!!! I can't wait to see the whole LO!!
    I hope things get a little easier for you soon!!!!! That's a lot to take in all at once!!! and prepare for!!! We're here to listen any time you need to vent (:

    BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- such a cool pic, I can totally hear Joey on that one ;) Great little teaser, too... I think I spy a new MME paper I've been itching to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW YOU DOIN? Coure we know who Joey Tribiani is, I like the little peek, teaser, what a great photo to capture. I have had some trouble using that Crate? paper with the alphabet on it, look forward to seeing what you do with it. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Roxy..... i had forgotten to visit your blog til I saw your comment...thanks for poking me. Love seeing all the fun stuff and creativity.

    Love the photo of the eagles, one of my favorite things about boating on LOW throughout the summer months is seeing the bald eagles soaring above us when we are fishing!

    ReplyDelete