Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Daily Day 5

I could have included numerous stories for Day 5, but I decided to keep it very simple and just use these photos I took of our puppy, Hunter. He was whining and looking out the window as the kids left for the bus, and then just slumped down when they were out of sight. Poor guy, he just had me and Brenna to play with that day!

I used Basic Grey papers for this page, and I really like how the die cut piece looks layered with the Grungeboard number, ornaments, and snowflake. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Another great job Roxy. I love how you chose to feature your puppy today! That's one thing I am really embracing this year - not every day needs to be about something "Christmassy"!
    Love your embellishment grouping too - awesome!!
    I got my days 4- 6 done yesterday and will be posting them soon (after I take pictures etc). Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of pictures.. Love the look of you Hunter.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Look how Hunter has grown! Quite the handsome young man already! Love this page, and keeping it simple is definitely the way forward with this project!!!

    Hugs, Carole xxx

    p.s. will explain "spoons" and "Logo" when I next email!!!

    ReplyDelete