Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baby Yoga

Seems like I've been out of the blogging loop for quite some time!  Finally, I have a page to post, and I really like it (I think...)
You know how when you take a picture of your work, and maybe you see it from a different angle, and you think, "Maybe I should have done something differently here?"  Ah well, it is what it is, and I think I'll be making more of these quickie pages in the future, just because of time constraints.

Thankfully, my page can be used for our challenge at Seriously Creative Challenges this month:
That's right, anything goes, so I'm expecting many entries from all my lovely blogger friends!  

Here's a close-up of the journaling:

If I could live my dreams of Olympic stardom vicariously through one of my kids, I think Brenna's the one!  Of course, it might help if we had a gymnastics club in town, but that's just a minor detail!

A couple more closies:

And credit should be given to this sketch I used: 
Although I missed the deadline, this sketch totally inspired my layout, as you can see from the speech bubbles!  

Thanks for looking, and I hope you'll join in our challenge this month!

5 comments:

  1. I missed you Roxy!! I popped in yesterday 'cause I thought I had missed a post and hoped that everything was OK with you. This is a cute layout...love the brick and the hand-drawn frame. Brenna is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done what a lovely layout take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great, Roxanne! Love the paper and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! LOL! Life of a working mom, eh? Love the layout. Not sure what you'd fix but I totally know what you mean. I do it all the time. sometimes I fix it but I rarely re-photograph it (unless it's for a contest). I think I have that brick stencil. Love it, gotta use it!!

    So, it's a good thing I'm on a "no buying new stuff" diet this year. One of my jobs has been cut and I'm having trouble getting shifts at the other one. May have to think about a 3rd job!! Or just get my butt in gear and get my own web site up and running!! Good to see you again in blogland. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow love this layout!! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete