Saturday, February 8, 2014

February's Counterfeit Kit

Seeing I got so much scrapping done last month with my counterfeit kit, it just made sense to make another kit this month.  Here's the kit I chose to copy:
And here's my version:
 I'm quite proud of how it turned out, as I actually made some of my own supplies from things I had on hand.  Like, I created the "me & you" die cut with my Cameo.  I also cut some doilies and printed these cool arrows (you can get this printable for free here!):
 Some more things I cut with my Cameo - tags and little envelopes you can see here:
 I even had some tickets I had printed out a long time ago (I know they're from Becky Fleck, but I'm not sure where they are) that seemed to match the tickets in the original kit.  Then I decided to add some buttons and feathers, just for the heck of it:
Ooooh, I can't wait to dig in and play!  Maybe I'll do some scrapping right now!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute and colorful kit - very tempting to want to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute kit and thanks for the link for the arrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kit is great - you really pulled together supplies that mimic the look and feel of the original. I had to do a double take! Well done for thinking of the die cuts and printables - always so useful and something I often forget! Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous kit, and those feathers are cute.

    ReplyDelete