Friday, August 21, 2009

Sunjit Page #1

I warned my friend Sunjit that I was going to post a layout of her on this blog! This wasn't the one I was thinking of, so stay tuned for Sunjit Page #2, coming soon. This one also includes Diane, and for a while, we were like the Three Muskateers or something! Fun times. Anyway, I used all CTMH products (paper from Boom Di Ada Level 2, die cuts from a Dazzling Die Cuts kit, and alpha stamps from Classmate Alphabet My Acrylix stamp set), except the little stickers at the bottom (from deep in my stash somewhere). This was a very easy page to put together!

On a completely random side note, I went for a doctor's appointment today, and we were able to hear the fetal heartbeat! My husband and kids were in the office as well, so they got to share in this special moment too. So, yeah, there's something living inside of me, again! Kind of makes it even more real, doesn't it?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment