Sunday, April 4, 2010

Layout #16

I just placed my order to Close to My Heart, and I decided to get a 12x12 calendar for Brenna, you know, to record all her special moments. This will be the first page! I'm totally digging the black and white photos lately - they make it so easy to use any colour paper, and the patterned paper here is one I've had forever. I've been slowly and steadily cleaning up my scrap space, and I keep finding old stuff that I want to use. I also used a sketch I found at a cool site called 4 x 6 photo sketch blog. I think I will be using this site more often now - no cropping!

Supplies (all CTMH): The Works Alphabet My Acrylix stamp set, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Tulip and Black, cardstock (for hand cut flower) in Tulip

Other: American Crafts patterned paper, Bazzill trim, Prima journaling spot, Creative Memories pen, date stamp

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Rox!! I love the colours you used. A calendar is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Thanks for the blog info too....I'm going to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete