Monday, April 5, 2010

Layout #17

Yay, another Brenna page done! This is how we spend our evenings from about 8 or 9 until 10:30 or so. It's pretty nice, I must say! For this layout, I used the Reflections pattern book from Close to My Heart, and it came together in no time. The hardest part was getting some of those rub-ons transferred properly. Felt like my arms were getting a workout! Oh well, they can use it!

Supplies (all CTMH): cardstock and patterned paper from Sweet Home level 2 paper pack, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Garnet and Indian Corn Blue

Other: rub-ons from Heidi Swapp and Colorbok, pen from Creative Memories
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Look at you!! Just had a baby and you are still ahead of me in layouts!! It is adorable Rox!! I always love the sleeping Mommy (or Daddy) with babes pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you staggered the words and phrases down the side of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those journaling strips on the side!
    Wendy K.
    www.myscrapbookingblog.com

    ReplyDelete