Monday, September 27, 2010

Layout #66

I made this layout for the Design Dollies Trifecta last week, but I missed the posting deadline! I was really grumpy last night, too, because it just seemed like I was busy all day doing stuff for everyone else - laundry, baking, cooking, comforting, etc. etc. - and all I really wanted to do was finish this bleepin' page. That's the life of a mother, ain't it! Everybody else's wants and needs come first. Ah well, eventually I got to scrap this old photo again, and play around with stamps and ink and glimmer mist, so all is good in the end. The top right piece of paper was made with stamps coloured in with water colour pencils and stamping ink/blending pen combo, and the bottom left piece I made by brayering a piece of white c/s with ink and stamping over top. I realized as I was journaling that this photo is almost EXACTLY seven years old. The same photo makes an appearance in another album, but it is one of my faves, so I did it again on its own.

Supplies (all CTMH): cardstock (Colonial White and White Daisy), Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Black and Garnet, Exclusive Inks marker in Black, Intrinsic Backgrounds and Felicity My Acrylix stamp sets, watercolor pencils, blending pen

Other: Creative Imaginations, Scrap Within Reach, and Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper, Black Staz-On ink, Hero Arts stamps, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, unknown ribbon
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up Rox!! You say what everybody else is thinking!! Can I please just have some time for ME!!!!?
    Anyway, your layout is fabulous!! You used so many techniques!!! I agree, it is a great pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame you missed the deadline....this is a great layout. I had good intentions of doing the Dollies' challenges but didn't even get started. lol. Maybe this week?

    ReplyDelete