Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CPS 208

Ailis had a b-day party to go to on Sunday, so I worked all morning to make this card (it was supposed to be a quickie!) When she got home from the party, I asked her what her little friend thought of her present (and card), and she said, "I don't know, we couldn't find it!" Hmph, all that work for nothing?

Anyway, I used my fave Some Odd Girl image, Starbright Tia, a sketch from CPS, and some paper scraps. You can't see from the photo, but the pink strip is glitter paper. I think it turned out all right. I just hope someone finds it to appreciate it!

Supplies: CTMH cardstock, ink, blending pen, and Shining Star stamp set, Kaisercraft patterned paper, Doodlebug glitter paper, Autumn Leaves stamp set, Some Odd Girl digital image, 7 Gypsies brads, Copic markers, white acrylic paint

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card, I am glad Ailis had a great time at the party, Nate hasn't been to many at this stage but when he goes to school, I better get the present cupboard stocked. Love to you dear friend. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Roxy, but how annoying that it got mislaid :( Hopefully by now it has been found and is on display being appreciated for all the love and creativity that went into it. I'm hoping that it's not only fellow crafters who appreciate what goes into making a card ...

    Hugs - Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we can appreciate it (: Good thing you took a pic!!! It is cute!! I'm with you on that image (: I like how you painted the edges of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card girl! I love that image and it's perfect for the paper! Hope the b'day girl finds it and lets you know she loves it too!

    ReplyDelete