Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Challenge at Seriously Creative Challenges!



All right, this one should be an easy one!  If you've made anything even remotely merry this month, link it up to our blog, I dare ya!  Here's what I've made:

I used my Silhouette, a cut file from the Silhouette online store, and some ooooooold papers to make these sweet 4x4 cards.  Also added some little rhinestones from Close to My Heart to dress things up a bit.

Then there's these, using a different cut file and papers:


You might recognize this little snowman from last year:

He's just so darn cute, a set from Graphicat Designs.  I had to use him again with the BoBunny 6x6 pad from last year, too.  Here's a close-up:


Coloured with some copics, and a couple of spellbinders die cuts to finish the design.  Simple, but I love how they turned out!

And then probably my favourites:
The inspiration for this one came from this video at 2peas.  I designed a cut file in my Silhouette software, and used some of my favourite papers and embellishments.  It's hard to tell from the pictures, but the final product is very dimensional!

Well, now that I've actually got some of these in the mail, maybe I can focus again on my December Daily album - lots of action this past week, and not all good, but it's going in there just the same!  Oh, and thanks to everyone wishing me luck on my job interview.  For those who asked, it was for a part-time rehabilitation assistant, perfect fit for me I think.  I haven't heard yet either way, but I will keep you posted.  

Oh boy, I see some of the fluffy white stuff coming down, hopefully we don't have to get the drive plowed again!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Roxy, you've done all these, and your December daily too?! Not to mention all the other bits and bobs that need doing at Christmas, along with all that snow, amazing!!!!! Well done you!!

    I love all your cards, and love how you've used some of your "old" paper. Don't you just love that, it's great to finally use things and see them come to life again :)

    Sending more good luck vibes for the job, it sounds really interesting. Looking forward to seeing lots more Roxy.

    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Roxy, well done on managing to do all that crafting :) I think I agree with you, the last ones (with circle embellishments) are my favourites too :) Looking forward to seeing your Christmas journal pages soon!

    Big hugs

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those last three especially, though they're all pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete