Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sketches in Thyme #121

Can't believe summer's almost over!  School starts next week, woohoo!!!  And I'm actually feeling a bit ahead of the game this year, at least as far as school supplies go.  I had a week off work last week, and managed to get myself and the three kids down to Williams Lake for a little visit with the grandparents.  Here's a page I made using some cute pics of me and the girls:


I used Sketch #121 from Sketches in Thyme as very loose inspiration, I guess you could say!  Here's the sketch:

What do you think of my custom background?  Pretty wild, eh?  I made the background to go with my last page, but it just wasn't working for me.  I think it looks way better with these photos.  How'd I get such great colours, you ask?  Well, once again I'm going to plug for Dylusions sprays, because they ROCK!

A close-up of the journaling and some of those Pink Paislee hearts: 


I just bought my first flair badges at Winners, of all places!  This yellow one is from Studio Calico:


And, I HAD to include a little closie of that sweet camera printable:


It is a freebie from Rebecca B.  She has all sorts of super cute printables, all for FREE!!!  Here's a link to my pin of this camera.  

So, I guess that's about it for now.  Take care, everyone, and happy fall!  Oh yes, and do join us over at Sketches in Thyme, we always love it when you do!


1 comment: