Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sketches in Thyme Reveal!

We have a new sketch up at Sketches in Thyme, looks a little something like this:
And here's what I managed to come up with:
I knew right away I wanted to scrap these four little photos of my girls dancing at a concert in the park last summer.
 I cut the "right here, right now" bubble from a piece of Simple Stories paper I have, and thought it worked perfectly for the title.  Then, for the journaling, I did something a bit different for me - I hid it on a journaling card tucked in behind the green file folder!

I'm taking part in an online class right now through Big Picture Classes, and although I've finished a few pages, I just haven't had time to post them here!  Guess I better get on that, hey?  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you join us at Sketches in Thyme this month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment