Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sketch-N-Scrap #69

Hey everyone, it is a beautiful, sunny day, but damn cold out there!  -25 degrees Celsius, brrrrrr!  Good day to stay in and get some scrapping done!

For this page, I used items from my November Counterfeit Kit and a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap for inspiration:
Really love how this one turned out!  I was a little stuck for a title, so I turned to a CTMH stamp set I had in my kit and it fit above the banner perfectly!  Not only that, but it also kick started my journaling!

Here is the sketch I used:
That's it for now! Hope you're getting in some crafty time this weekend too!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and love what you did with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love your banner and the quote you added at the top! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is darling. Love all your treatments across the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so fab! Love it and great take! Thanks for playing along with us at
    Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of the girls! Super layout! Thanks for sharing with S~N~S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the sketch - love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures and love how you used the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, So Lovely! What a pretty layout and love the multi shaped banner. Thanks for sharing your wonderful girly layout with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your multi-shape banner is so much fun! I would have never of thought of it and I love how it looks! This is a great layout! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete