Friday, May 22, 2015

"I Am Enjoying The Ride" for Stuck?! Sketches

Here's another layout I started on NSD but didn't finish until a few days later, and I have to say, I'm absolutely loving how it turned out!

I used this lovely sketch from Stuck?! Sketches:
I always enjoy working with their sketches!

For this page, I wanted to focus on the great time we had as a family in Barkerville for Canada Day.  Despite Brenna puking all over herself during the drive down, the intense heat, and the long hours in the car, we really enjoyed the experience - I want to go again this year!

Some close-ups of the details:

I'll probably have to make another page at a later date to tell more of the story, maybe a SMASH page with some of the brochures and things I kept in my purse, but for now, I'm happy to at least have this much down!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun page. I am happy to hear that you had a great time with your family!

    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout! I love the bold colours and the lovely embellishments! So glad that you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, great mix of colour and embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mix of patterns and color here! Sweet pics! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete