Thursday, September 23, 2010

Layout #65

Here's a page I finished a while back using Creative Scrappers Sketch #120. This is Nolan at his Christmas concert last year, which I missed due to work, but Jason managed to snap these photos for me. Not great quality, but better than the ones from the year before! I used some Basic Grey paper I bought ages ago, some old tags, and some bits from blog candy. I stitched around my star to make it stand out a bit, grunged up the mustard yellow circles with mist, and made a silver frame out of cord and brads. I really loved working with this sketch, it made my page come together so quickly!

Supplies: Basic Grey patterned paper, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, CTMH brads, unknown tags, ribbon, cord and Christmas ornaments, Top Line Creations stickers, and Sakura white pen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you rocked the sketch Rox, I love it, isn't it funny how when you first buy papers you love then, then after a while you fall out of love with them......It is so nice to use them even up to a year later and love the layout when you finish, love it. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching looks great Rox!!!
    I love the title (:
    Fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete