Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Daily Day 16

I didn't really have much to say about December 16th, so I made this spread about the cards and pictures that we made and sent.

Here's the left had side:
Isn't Ailis cute making her cards? Everybody was very appreciative when she gave them out, it was really sweet!

And here's the right side:
I used a piece of vellum for this one, and at first I was kind of bummed that the card front I attached doesn't really go with my colour scheme, but it's kind of grown on me, and I felt it needed to be included in the album, so...

And here's the back side:

It worked out that the three wallet size photos fit perfectly onto the same spot as the card! I know I'm a bit biased, but I love these photos, I think my kids look just beautiful! (And I know it's virtually impossible to get them to smile into the camera like that, so kudos to the photographer!)

Well, I had planned to do some sort of New Year's Day post, to kind of sum up the year and lay out my plans for 2012, but I'm just not in the mood! So, thanks for looking, I hope everyone had a lovely New Year's Eve, and I will get to that more personal post soon - my Christmas tree is begging to be taken down, and seems like it's not going to do it all on its own! Virtual hugs to all of you, and thanks so much for making 2011 an enjoyable blogging year for me!

5 comments:

  1. I agree your kids are beautiful! Great pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work! Love the pics! What a cute little project!!! :D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxy, great pages! Love the photos of your kids, and love your Christmas cards too (especially the one I received!) But what I'm really glad about is that you and I are hanging in there with this project despite being ever so behind!!! Keep going Roxy, I know we can do it!!!

    Hugs, Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids' pictures are fabulous!!! and they're all good!! what are the chances?! We finally took our tree down last night (thanks goodness), now I understand why my Mom never wanted to leave the tree up until my birthday!! It's annoying ): Anyway, I'm glad you are joining me again this year!!! We are going to have to encourage each other to get those Christmas cards done ahead of time!! I didn't even take pics of the few I did get done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kids Roxy! love your pages too.

    ReplyDelete