Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back Country






I finally got these photos printed from over a year ago. That's one thing I hate about digital photos- they just get stockpiled on the camera, or in a jumbled mess on the computer, until one day I get fed up and order a whole schwack of them. That never happened with film! I always got them developed as soon as the roll was done. Of course, now I have boxes of unscrapped photos from years ago...



At first when Close to My Heart put out this paper pack, Back Country, I didn't like it. When I realized how many photos I have from various walks and camping trips, though, I figured I better get it. It is quickly becoming my go-to pack!



Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper and cardstock from Back Country Level 2 paper pack, stickers from Back Country Level 2 My Stickease, Natural Hemp



Other: album and album pages from Creative Memories



Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment