Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twitterpated WOTG




This is the layout I came up with using the Twitterpated Workshop On The Go kit from Close to My Heart. I love, love, love the colours, and the stamp set is sooooo cute! (That's the little mushrooms.) Originally, I thought I would use fall pics to go with these papers, but they coordinate nicely with the green spring grass and my mom's blue sweater. The WOTG kits are pretty cool because they include a Level 2 paper pack, an exclusive stamp set, a coordinating embellishment, and a full-colour workshop guide with instructions to make a 2-page layout and 6 cards. This layout is actually one of the optional projects, and I still have tons of stuff left!

Supplies (all CTMH): Twitterpated WOTG kit, Hemp, Dimensional Elements-Organic, Classmate Alphabet and Moments in Time My Acrylix stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Desert Sand and Sorbet, Exclusive Inks marker in Cocoa, Antiqued Copper brads

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment