Friday, November 27, 2009

Twitterpated Layout



Close to My Heart has a very active online community, and on our Bulletin Board, we have a section where consultants can post their artwork. Well, one consultant started a challenge where she chooses a design from either Imagine or Cherish, CTMH's wonderful scrapbooking design books, and people can post the layouts that they finish using the same blueprints. It's pretty cool to see the different looks that can be achieved just by using different paper packs and embellishments. Anyhoo, this is the layout I finished using Cherish's "Balanced Blocks". I haven't used any prisma glitter in a while, so it was fun to get that out on the little acorn and mushroom felt accents. But, I do realize that I need to get a craft tray, because I end up with glitter all over the place!
Supplies used (all CTMH): patterned paper and cardstock from Twitterpated Level 2 paper pack, Heartfelt Wonder die cuts, liquid glass, prisma glitter, Hello There and The Works Alphabet My Acrylix stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Cocoa, Chocolate and Sweet Leaf, Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment