Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Luau Girl

Aren't these photos adorable? My little girl Ailis loves to dance and dress up, and so of course I had to buy her this hula outfit when I was in Hawaii. Once again, though, it took me forever to print out these photos and get them on paper, but I sure love the way this layout came together. Although it did feel a bit strange to be working with summer photos in the middle of this cold snap...

Supplies (all CTMH): Vanilla Cream and White Daisy cardstock, Key to My Heart, Giggle Caps Alphabet, and Picture Perfect My Acrylix stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Olive, Watercolour pencil in Olive, Cherish pattern "Dramatic Fashion"

Other: patterned paper from Scenic Route Paper Co., Bazzill Basics green cardstock
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment