Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finally finished!




I've been working on this mini album for a while, and I finally finished it! Yay! The fun part was getting rid of some scraps that I'd been hoarding. I sure like that feeling, so maybe I'll try to get rid of some more on my next projects. It was also fun to use Close to My Heart's Memory Protectors Flip Flaps. These allow you to overlap photos or journaling blocks to fit more on a page. In this case, I used them to hide some gratuitous nudity (from my husband, not me!). Not full frontal or anything too obscene, but still, not appropriate for a family friendly blog site, tee hee!

Supplies (all CTMH): My Creations 3-Ring Binder, Delightful Alphabet, Campin' Fever, and Picture Perfect My Acrylix stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Desert Sand, Memory Protectors Flip Flaps, Natural Hemp

Other: cardstock (various), patterned paper from Basic Grey, Scenic Route and Doodlebug Designs (flocked), journaling spots from Prima, Heidi Swapp, and Little Yellow Bicycle, stickers from 7 Gypsies, acrylic paint from DecoArt

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment