Monday, December 21, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 118

I liked today's Mojo Monday sketch when I first saw it, but it took me a bit of reworking to get this card made! At first I had a circle accent that I was going to put a blue button in the center of, then I was going to use twill ribbon, and then I didn't know how to get a sentiment on there (I was going to stamp one on the twill). Finally, I saw this One of a Kind sticker that seemed to match perfectly, and I'm pretty pleased with the results.

Supplies (all CTMH): Colonial White card base, Tulip cardstock, patterned paper (backside) from Life Delights Level 2 paper pack, patterned paper (stars) from Stardust Level 2 paper pack, sticker from Perfect Day Level 2 My Stickease

Other: patterned paper (rose patterned) and ribbon
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment