Thursday, December 31, 2009

Second Chance Challenge at Sketchy Thursdays


So I decided last minute to enter this challenge at Sketchy Thursdays, and this is the card I came up with. Can you believe I only used white cardstock? No patterned paper! This must be a first for me. I also tried working with a new size- 3.5 x 8. I really like the results! Oh yeah, I also used a colour combo from Jeannette Lynton's blog, posted a few weeks ago on December 7. The colours are Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Cocoa, and Outdoor Denim. The brads are silver, so I'm not sure why they turned out looking brown- must be the flash. Happy New Year, and thanks for looking!

Supplies (all CTMH): White Daisy cardstock, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Cocoa, and Outdoor Denim, Friendship Word Puzzle and Intrinsic Backgrounds My Acrylix stamp sets, Bigger Brads in Silver, and White Daisy embossing powder

Other: clear embossing powder, Versamark Ink
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment