Monday, December 21, 2009

Boat Fever!

Here's another layout I finished quite quickly using Close to My Heart's book, Reflections. It's about my son last year, and how crazy he was about boats. He used to look at the brochures for hours, choosing the boat that was right for him. I think this was the second time he fell asleep looking at the brochure, and we decided to have a little fun with him by putting on the fireman's hat. Poor little guy, he just had no concept of money whatsoever. Still doesn't, really!
Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper from Rough 'n' Tumble Level 2 paper pack and backside of Life Delights Level 2 paper, White Daisy and Clover Meadow cardstock, Giggle Caps My Acrylix stamp set, White Daisy embossing powder, Reflections pattern "Bottom Border-Title" (rotated 90 degrees)
Other: Versamark ink, green fine-tip pen from Creative Memories
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment