Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Papa Toots!

I went to a craft day at my husband's office on Saturday, and it was a lot of fun. I met some really nice ladies, nearly all of whom were quilting. It's probably a good thing I don't sew, because it would be hard to find time to scrapbook and do a hobby like that on top. I always think I'm going to do soooooo much at a crop, and then I'm lucky to get a couple of pages done. This is the one I made for my hubby for his 37th birthday. It tells how he's making me old by making me worry about all of his injuries. This was a knee injury, but he tends to get things in his eyes (wood, metal, popcorn) and then there was the time he almost cut his finger off with an axe...
Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper from Animal Cookies Level 2 and Back Country Level 2 paper packs, White Daisy and Indian Corn Blue cardstock, The Works Alphabet My Acrylix stamp set, White Daisy embossing powder, Front and Center-Space page design from Reflections
Other: Versamark Ink, Uniball Signo white pen, Creative Memories navy bold-tip pen and black fine tip pen
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment