Monday, December 7, 2009

My First Baby

At the craft day on Saturday, I finally got to play a bit with my Felicity pack. This is an exclusive paper pack and stamp set from Close to My Heart that will be available for free or purchase in January, so stay tuned for details. I thought these colours would work well with the orange-ish coat of my poor old cat. Zeus last year came to greet my dad, then jumped out of his arms and took off to the farm below our property (very unlike him to jump away when he was being cuddled). He never came home. We figure he just went off to die alone. He was such a good cat, and truly my first baby.

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper and stamps (alpha and argyle) from Felicity pack, Colonial White textured cardstock, Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Olive, Reflections pattern Half and Half-Balanced

Other: Olive bold-tip pen from Creative Memories

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment