Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wall Hanging Part 2




If you scroll down, you can see the Christmasy side of this wall hanging. I will be hosting a workshop some time in the first week of December that includes the 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase accordion-style album, photo hangers, ribbon, and enough paper to cover one side of the project. Customers will also have use of any of my stamp sets and inks to further decorate their project. Cost is only $12, so contact me by November 16, 2009 if you're interested in making a nifty treat for someone on your list!

So one side of my project has winter pics, and this side I did with photos from our summer camping trip. I think it turned out really great, and I know my parents will love it! Now I just have to make one for my in-laws, and maybe my brother in law...

Supplies (all CTMH): 6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase, patterned paper from Blue Ribbon level 2 paper pack, Colonial White, Outdoor Denim, and Indian Corn Blue cardstock, Picture Perfect and Hello There My Acrylix stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Desert Sand and Indian Corn Blue, Hemp, Liquid Glass, and Originals Card Confidence Program

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment