Friday, September 30, 2011

Card #13 - Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 97




Just a quick post to show you a new card I finished today using this sketch from the Kraftin' Kimmie blog:

I thought this sketch was just perfect for my new Lilybelle stamp along with this awesome sentiment from Graphicat Designs. Not sure who this one's going to, but I think it will brighten someone's day whether it's a birthday or just for no occasion at all.

Supplies: Close to My Heart and Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket and unknown patterned paper, Kraftin' Kimmie stamp, Graphicat Designs sentiment, Memento ink, Copic markers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Prima flowers, Close to My Heart pearls, and unknown ribbon
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. super cute card, Roxy- these images really do go together perfectly and I love the cheery colours! Her hair looks really great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWesome!! Awesome Awesome!
    And some of my FAV colours too!!!
    Great job girl!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete