Friday, September 30, 2011

Some Announcements

Check out this scrumptious blog candy! My friend Alison is giving this away tomorrow to celebrate her birthday and the launch of her new Stampin' Up business, so you should definitely get over there now, you wouldn't want to miss your chance!

Tomorrow is World Card Making Day, and there will be a huge, MASSIVE, blog hop with an all-Canadian line-up, including yours truly! I hope you'll check out my card (it caused me so many headaches, but I think it's a winner!) and join the hop, as I know for a fact there will be some SWEET CANDY handed out!

Okay, smells like Brenna needs my attention! See you all tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Roxy! Glad your parcel arrived safely. I was actually going to check out the tracking on-line today and then I saw your post on FB. :) Too funny!
    Can't wait to see your card!

    ReplyDelete