Thursday, June 13, 2013

School Days

Are you ready for another reveal from the Sketches in Thyme Design Team?  Here's the sketch we were given to work with:
And here's my take:
Hmmm, seems I changed it up a bit, but I quite like how it turned out.  I used lots of Echo Park Note to Self papers here, as well as some MME and Amy Tangerine scraps, like on this die cut apple:
 Here's a close-up of my journaling:
I really wanted to express just how beautiful I think these photos are!  I know from vast experience how hard it is to take a decent head shot of my kids, especially Brenna, my little one (she's such a turkey!) and these photo surpassed my wildest dreams!!!  

I hope you'll join us at Sketches in Thyme for Sketch #114, or any of the sketches this month - I'd love to see what you create!


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! The pictures really did turn out great! I love all the little details on your page too! The cluster on the bottom is great with that apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the photos of your kids. When you get a great school photographer, you gotta love it, eh? Doesn't happen very often though!
    Love that apple. Does the paper have that fantastic distressed pattern on it, or did you do that somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is really awesome.Also I would like to thank you since I discovered this creative challenge through you.

    I'm gonna try my hand on these challenges, yay!

    ReplyDelete