Monday, October 12, 2009

25 Card Workshop for $15



















Wow, look at all of these beautiful Christmas cards! I'm on a total creative high just looking at the mass of them, and they were very simple to make. If you are interested in getting a whole schwack of cards done in one sitting, then this workshop is for you. The $15 fee includes 25 card bases and envelopes, 3 sheets of B&T Duo paper, 4 sheets of cardstock, and the use of my stamps and inks. Optional upgrades are stamp sets and inks, twinkle brads, and clear sparkles. (I used the twinkle brads and clear sparkles on my cards, and I think they add just the right amount of pizzazz!)

Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009
Time: 1 p.m. until whenever we're done!
Place: TBA

You can contact me here or by email if you're interested in coming.

Supplies (all CTMH): White Daisy card bases, Jingle B&T Duos, White Daisy, Tulip, and Juniper cardstock, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Creme Brulee, Tulip, Juniper, and Olive, Holiday Jingle My Acrylix stamp set, Twinkle Brads, and Clear Sparkles

This workshop was adapted from one by fellow CTMH consultant Amber Hanson, which was further adapted from one by Antoinette Herrin. Thanks, ladies, for your wonderful inspiration!













Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Hard to believe that's $15! Well done! And your cards are absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete