Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Christmas Present for the Grandparents


I've been having trouble viewing my blog (I think our ancient computer has something wrong with it, although it's only MY blog that's not working), so I haven't posted for a while, but here I'm going to give it another go. This is meant to be an accordian album (6x6 My Creations Memory Showcase), but a customer of mine suggested doing a workshop making a simple wall hanging, so, flip it on its side, and voila! I just need to rig up a ribbon or hanger of some sort at the top, and then I want to decorate the other side with summer papers and pics, so it'll be dual purpose. I think my parents will love it, and I'm not worried about ruining the surprise, as they are completely computer illiterate. They'll never know!

Supplies (all CTMH): My Creations Memory Showcase album, Jingle bulk B&T duos patterned paper, Tulip and Juniper cardstock, Twinkle Brads, HeartFelt Wonder Die-Cuts
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment