Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Card for SPCC 19


Hey, guess what! I made Top 5 at SPCC for my "You're a Star" card! I was so surprised to see it posted on their site, I think I shouted out! Anyway, that just made me more motivated to try this colour combo. It was a tricky one, I didn't know if I'd be able to manage it, but now I'm really happy with how well the colours go together. I didn't have anything even remotely close to the green, so I painted a piece of watercolour paper, which gives the card a bit of extra texture. This is a 6x6 card using a pattern from Wishes called "Pieced Together". Thanks for looking!

Supplies (all CTMH): Chocolate and Ocean Breeze cardstock, patterned paper (reverse side) from Whoops-A-Daisy Level 2 paper packet, My Stickease sticker from Caprice Level 1 (or Level 2) packet, Edge Anchor and Brads in Chocolate, small flowers in Chocolate and Colonial White, Clear Sparkles

Other: watercolour paper, Prima flowers, brown grosgrain ribbon, and Citrus Green acrylic paint from DecoArt

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment