Monday, October 5, 2009

Scrapmaster's Paradise WCMD Combo #4

This color challenge was to use the colors:
I didn't have anything exactly the same, but I did find this picture that I've been meaning to scrapbook or frame for a really long time. It's a photo from 3 years ago, when we had just moved to Dawson City. The whole family had to travel down to Whitehorse to sign some papers for the purchase of our first house! (I miss that little house so much!) Anyway, we stopped for a snack and short hike at Five Finger Rapids, where the leaves were just vibrant! They perfectly match the Honey cardstock die cut frame and heart I used. My sweater was a harder colour to match, and I had to make my own colour using red and white paint. I would never have thought of using a pale purple with this photo as an accent colour, but I think it gives just the right contrast, so thanks to Scrapmaster's Paradise for coming up with this combo.

I do need to add some more journaling to this layout, because right now there are no details at all. I'm thinking of hiding it somewhere. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Supplies (all CTMH): Colonial White cardstock, Honey die cut frame and heart, chipboard heart, patterned paper from Life Delights level 2 paper packet, Picture Perfect My Acrylix stamp set, liquid glass, prisma glitter

Other: Metallic Bronze embossing powder by Judikins, Versamark ink, red and white acrylic paint by Deco Art

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment