Monday, November 29, 2010

Father's Day Present (What, I'm late?)


My good friend Roz is giving away some blog candy to celebrate her 100th layout of the year. Go check it out here, and make sure you tell her I sent you!
As for this Father's Day present, I started making it for Jason in June, but just never got around to finishing it until this week. Now he can put it on his desk at work! I posted one just like it that I made for my Mom in May, and I just love how they turned out! The only credit I can take is for producing the featured children - the entire project is CASED shamelessly from Vicki Wizniuk. Check out her blog here, she has some fabulous creations and lots of great tutorials!
I haven't been working on any layouts lately because I am trying to finish my December Daily foundation pages. Have you heard of this? It's a project "invented" by scrapbook superstar Ali Edwards, and she's got a couple of hundred people on board so far. The idea is to create an album that you journal in and/or include pictures in for every day of December. I have so much Christmas themed stuff that it's been easy to use scraps for this project, and I will post it as soon as I have more done. Have a great day, everyone!
Supplies (all CTMH): 6x6 Accordian Album, Miracle Kit, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Crystal Blue, Twilight, and Olive

3 comments:

  1. It's fabulous Rox!!! I love these little albums and I have all of the stuff to make it but.... I went and checked out the 25 days of Christmas, what a neat idea!! I can't wait to see yours (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, that's a great little gift idea. Love it. I also couldn't resist leaving a comment as you have great taste in naming your kids esp your youngest ;) Have a great day, I'll be sure to check back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful album!! Have fun with your December Daily!!

    ReplyDelete