Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily Part 1







So here is my December Daily album in its early stages. I've been able to use mainly scraps and older supplies to make the bulk of it. The stamp set I chose to use throughout is a Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart called Cherish the Moment (that's what I have stamped on the cream cardstock) and I really love it! It just adds that cute little journaling detail to each page. Most of the numbers for the dates are Grungeboard that I've inked with Distress Inks and then covered with Perfect Pearls. This album is only 5x7 and a half, so after completing December 1 sans photos, I'm thinking I may have to add some pages for photos. Hmm, we'll see how it goes. It's kind of strange making an album without much idea of what's going in it, but I'm pretty excited and I think it will be a treasured little thing when it's all done!
Supplies: Basic Grey and Creative Memories patterned paper, Bazzill, Prism and CTMH cardstock, CTMH stamps and ink, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Distress Inks, and Perfect Pearls, Creative Memories, Magenta, Debbie Mumm and unknown stickers, Basic Grey rub-on, Imaginisce poinsettias, buttons, cord, ribbon, sequins, diecuts, and whatever else I can fit in there!



3 comments:

  1. I love this idea of Ali's - didn't find out about it until last week. I would love to try to do one of these but think I've missed the boat for this year! Can't wait to see your dailies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good so far Roxy, I know what you mean about making an album with no idea of what it is going to contain - but I think thats quite exciting too!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog/Day one. I'm looking forward to seeing how your journal turns out!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I used up a lot of my stash too. So much so that I think I need to go buy some more Christmas themed items, lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog... you must try the printing on a photo. I'm really not into anything digital but it is a cool effect (and saved some room). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete