Friday, December 10, 2010

December Daily Day 7

I had originally planned to do a hockey practice page for Day 7, but what with the chaos of the two grandmas here and getting everyone to the rink on time, I forgot the camera! This was also the night of my monthly book club meeting at the library, though, so I just changed the plan. I did bring my camera to the library, but the battery died almost immediately, so the pictures featured are pulled off the internet and are not very good quality. Oh well, I'm glad I got the story down in my little album, because as I say in the journaling, this is the one activity I have (outside the house) that is for me and me alone, so it should be documented.

The patterned paper, poinsettia sticker, and pen are from Creative Memories, chipboard frame is Cosmo Cricket, rub-on is Basic Grey, and number sticker is Magenta. The star and ribbon are old stuff from my stash!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're in a book club! good for you!! It's so important to do stuff for ourselves ... outside the home!

    ReplyDelete