Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Daily Day 4

Whew, I'm a little late finishing and posting this today, but I did it, and technically the day's not even over! It's a pretty simple page, but it's done and I'm already preparing for Day 5. My mom and Jason's mom made the 5 hour drive yesterday to come see us, so we all were very excited to see them. It's pretty nice that the 2 grandmas get along so well. They're even sleeping in the same hide-a-bed! I guess the highlight of this page is the numeral. Dontcha just love those poinsettias? They're from Imaginisce, and I stamped each petal with a stamp from CTMH's Moments In Time stamp set. The "4" is Grungeboard inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and slathered in Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls. My dad picked me up some photo paper, so I was able to print photos today, YAY! There was a little mishap when I thought I was running out of ink, but after reading the instructions, I found out I was printing on the wrong side of the paper. Huh, who knew? This is why it pays to read the info that comes with new stuff! Ack, the weekend is over and tomorrow's Jason's b-day and I have dinner and cake to make and people coming over and I'm trying not to freak out... Good thing I've got 2 moms to help out!

5 comments:

  1. I like the flower and how you did the number 4. I like the strip of photos and how you journaled with a white pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! You're album is really coming together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool that you made the 4! I also like how you stamped December on the flower petals.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your poinsettia, it's so pretty! Looking forward to your birthday page!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way that you layed out your page.

    ReplyDelete