Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Daily Day 9

I'm still hangin' in there with this project, and I must say I'm still lovin' it! Not much was going on around here December 9th, so I decided to document my new workout regime. Even though the holiday season is in full swing and we have a billion and one things to do, I still have to stick to my weight training, otherwise I won't be able to compete at Femsport on April 2nd. And why would I want to do such a thing, you ask? Well, I was in terrific shape before I got pregnant, and I miss that body and feeling so strong and healthy, so I decided that this would be an attainable goal for me. I'm not in it to win it, I'm just in it to get fit and strong and hopefully not kill myself trying! So far the training is going well, and I know if I can keep it up through December, then exercise will be a habit and it won't feel so difficult to keep up the routine. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you lots of luck Roxy!!! I think it's fabulous that you have set a goal and are sticking with it. I always start out strong and then.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you hand wrote your journaling! I thought about doing that, but after awhile my hand hurts!! LOL. It's looking really good though and I wish you all the best with your goals!!!!! Just strive for daily.. Remember the daily goal of completely today and don't think about the next day or the next. That is what usually works for me!!!

    Happy weekend!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're officially my new hero! Go girl!! Pump those weights!
    I hate the toll my 3 girls have taken on my body and really admire your committment to over come. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Roxy! I don't know how you fit everything into one day, young children, working out AND a Christmas Journal!!! I think I need a little nap just thinking about all that you do!

    Great page!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete