Friday, December 10, 2010

December Daily Day 8

This is my second post today! Woohoo, haven't done that in a while! But I was getting a bit behind with this album, so I thought I'd better work on it a bit today. So on the 8th was Jason's work party. He's only been in this job about 6 months, so it was all new to us. The kids had a great time making crafts and playing with friends from school. They ate a ton of junk food, sang carols, saw Santa and were given a present. Lots of fun for them, and surprisingly they behaved very well! Even Brenna had a good time, despite her itchy dress, but she looked soooooo cute, I could not resist! It's probably the only time she'll ever wear it. She sat so nicely on Santa's lap, didn't cry or whimper or anything! I have some more photos I want to include on the back side of the 2nd page, but they did not print well, so I'll post that part once I get it all straightened out.

Anyhoo, the "Invitation" and "December" stamps are from Close to My Heart, the dark green patterned paper is Creative Memories, and the light green (you can just barely see Santa printed on that one!) is Little Yellow Bicycle. The "8" is Grungeboard inked with Distress Ink and sprinkled with Perfect Pearls (all Tim Holtz/Ranger). And the rest of the stuff is just from my stash. Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your party sounds like a lot of fun, great photos to go with your happy memories, and a lovely page too!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete