Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mini Album Baby Gift


I finally got this baby gift in the mail today! For such a simple project, I don't know why it took me so long to complete, except that there were always other things to scrap. There is an opening page, a page for each month, and then a couple of extras for bath time and play time. I posted one almost the same over a year ago using the Animal Cookies paper pack from Close to My Heart, but this time I decided to used Zippidee, and thankfully I have plenty of leftovers because I really like the versatility of these papers. Hopefully my friend will like it and use it, even though her boy is 4 months old now!
Remember the card I posted here a couple of day ago? Well, I found out this morning it was a runner-up at Picture Perfect Creations! Brightened my morning! But then something happened to my ears, I think it probably has to do with the head cold I thought I was over. At first I felt like I was underwater and I was just annoyed, but by mid-afternoon I was in a lot of pain! Now it's down to a dull roar again, thanks to a couple of Ibuprofin. Man, that stuff rocks!
Did you hear my Christmas playlist? It is harder to find Canadian Christmas music than I thought. I totally forgot Michael Buble and Shania Twain, so I may add them in. I wanted to put Bob and Doug MacKenzie's version of 12 Days of Christmas, but it wasn't available. I could've put Celine Dion in, but can't really stand her, so I ommitted her on principle. If you think of any other great Christmas songs by Canadian artists, let me know and I'll try to get them on my playlist, at least so I can have it ready for next year.
Sorry for the rambling, but I have one final announcement of some blog candy over at Krista's. It is open to everyone until January 2nd, so check it out and spread the word. I'll be back tomorrow with some more December Daily!
Supplies (all CTMH): 6x6 album, Zippidee Level 2 paper pack, Cocoa ink, White Daisy embossing powder, Chocolate Alphabet (small) My Acrylix stamp set
Other: Versamark ink

2 comments:

  1. Great little album Roxy! I'm sure your friend will use it....she probably has tons of photos to put in it by now! As for the playlist...thanks for sparing us from Celine....and Michael Buble is my "dream man"! I have a picture of him hanging over my desk in my scraproom....sigh. I love the one he does with the Bare Naked Ladies about being an elf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely baby gift Roxy, I would have been delighted to have received such a gift when my two were babies as I am sure your friend was.

    Hope your ears get better fast, especially before Christmas!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete