Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Daily Day 5

December 5th was a pretty big day at the McCleary house! So for this album entry, I have three pages! The first is above, with the four small photos on a small cardstock page. I just stapled some ribbon on the upper right to give it a bit more sumpin' sumpin'! When you flip that little page, you get this:
Four more little photos with a page of journaling. The journaling card is one from Prima that I folded in half. If you flip that page, then you get this, voila!: Some more journaling and a photo of Ailis in the hide-a-bed with my mom. She was so excited to have a "girls" morning! The papers here are Basic Grey, and those are sequins all along the top that I glued on before December 1st (good thing, as there's no way I would have time lately!) Off to post this on Ali's site, then maybe print some photos from yesterday's birthday party - have to get December 6th done ASAP!



4 comments:

  1. Wow!! You've been a busy girl!! I just read yesterday post too (it looks like I might get a comment in every second day (: ) I hope your dinner/party went well!! You must be in heaven having 2 moms there to help!!

    Great pages by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Roxy! I like your creative way to fit an odd sized journalling page into your book. I may have to copy that for my next busy day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous three page journal entry Roxy, it looks like a lot of fun has been happening in your house! Loving how your book is turning out.

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you used ribbon on your page!

    And thanks for the comment on my blog -- here is the info about my album: http://paperpapereverywhere.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-daily-album-cover.html

    I don't know if my Day 7 paper is still available, I bought it last year on clearance.

    ReplyDelete