Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Little Girl Card For JUGS and Scrap-tures

I started to make this card for Some Odd Girl's Digi Day Challenge, but I guess I didn't read all the fine print and missed the deadline. Woops! I used a sketch from Just Us Girls, and I used lace for Scrap-tures January 8th challenge, although you can't really see the lace that well in the photo. I really like how this card turned out, and I think it will make a great b-day card for some little girl. Do you like my machine-stitched photo corners? This image is Star-Bright Tia, and she's a freebie from Some Odd Girl. You should definitely snatch her up this month! I think she is so adorable, and very fun to colour!

Supplies (all CTMH): You Rock Level 2 paper pack, Shining Star My Acrylix stamp set, White Daisy and Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks stamp pad, blending pen

Other: unknown lace, Some Odd Girl image, Ranger Distress Stickles, Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! The paper was perfect for the image!!! and your stitched corners are fabulous!!! I have the same problem with missing deadlines!!! I'll be half done a card and then realize I'm too late ):
    I love the new layout of your blog by the way!!! I'm going to see if I can find something like this for mine (: (copy cat I know!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the coloured image and I agree with Jenn, the stitched corners are fabulous! I used to put cards like this in my kids school lunches every once in awhile, just for fun. They loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! What a cute image, and love the stitched corners - great idea!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete