Friday, June 17, 2011

Card #7


I made this card up for three different challenges, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! First off, iCopic Lover wants to see how I can colour with Copics from the E family only, and believe it or not, this entire Tobie image is all done in browns. (Perfect challenge for me, as I only have a few copics, and nearly all of them are E's!) Some Odd Girl wants to see a white or kraft card with only 2 pops of colour. Well, I think this should qualify, with blue and brown being my only colours. Then I based it loosely on this weeks's Mojo Monday sketch - had to flip it, change the shapes, etc. Hope you like!

Supplies: Close to My Heart and unknown cardstock, Some Odd Girl image, Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities dies, Provo Craft embossing folder, unknown ribbon and buttons

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Great colors! Thanks for joining us on Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love it. Thanks for joining us this week on Some Odd Girl.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! i love how you colored Tobie!

    thanks for playing with us at some odd girl!

    ReplyDelete