Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photo Fun Day 10



The prompt for June 10th was "Animal". Well, normally I would just take some photos of my beautiful Karelian bear dog Casie, but she is being babysat at the in-laws' place right now. This yard is not exactly ready with a proper fence for her yet, but I'm starting to miss her. Sometimes I even forget we have a dog! So we have to work something out ASAP!!! Anyhoo, it was a little trickier to get the animal photos, but this weekend we went to Mahood Lake in Wells Grey Provincial Park, and I got my chance. Here you see a shot of a seagull and a loon ignoring each other, and one of two seagulls ignoring me. I guess maybe they're not technically seagulls seeing as we're nowhere near the sea, I think I should be calling them just "gulls". Some habits are hard to break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment