Sunday, September 13, 2009

An Easter Page?

Of course it's late in the year for an Easter page, but I just finished it! I like to scrapbook a little randomly these days. Anyway, this is a page for Ailis, and I really love how the blue Easter eggs pop on the page. And I know the title says "everyday LIFE", and this isn't an every day occurrence, but I still had to use that journaling spot, because it fit, and it had the right shade of blue on it. Hopefully she will overlook this detail when she's old enough to know better!

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper from That's Amore Level 2 paper packet, cardstock in Cocoa and White Daisy, Easter Eggs and Moments in Time My Acrylix stamp set, Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Crystal Blue, Exclusive Inks marker in Cocoa

Other: journaling spot from My Little Yellow Bicycle
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL layout!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete